The supervisory activities necessary to represent the owner’s interests during the construction phase of a project. The project scope includes:
- Preparation and analysis of building costs
- Identifying prospective general contractors
- Soliciting and interpreting their bids
- Coordinating work with the owner, landlord, municipalities, architects, engineers, and the GC.
- Response to contractor questions
- Review of pay applications and cost adjustments
- Monitoring the work to ensure safe timely, reliable results that satisfy the clients design criteria.
CDS construction managers act as owners to oversee construction and completion of full service developments within a specific budget and schedule with a standard of care and quality acceptable to the owner.